Sunday, May 15, 2022

Creating an Australian DnD campaign using the Gygax 75# Challenge.

Recently I stumbled upon the Garry Gygax challenge over at the Questing Beast's channel and decided to try my hand at an Aussie themed campaign. On top of the pre-existing steps within the challenge I had a bit of background work to do as well. I created this blog to document not just the process but my thoughts and ideas about the current TTRPG and OSR universe.

Currently the to do list looks something like this.

  • Choose a system to use.
  • Choose a particular time in Australia's history.
  • Create a bestiary of Australian themed monsters.
  • Create a relevant weapon and equipment list.
  • Research both Colonial Australian and indigenous Australian history.

I'll be documenting and creating this campaign while I run it and keeping this blog updated with the weekly session progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TTRPG creations: 366/730: Mok'Pok

Pink and purple skin pulsates in patterns. Large eyes leer in loops, full figure eights. Unblinking eye contact draws the victim in. A timid...